SHIPPING POLICIES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
PLEASE KNOW WE CHARGE STANDARD SHIPPING RATES.
IF YOUR ACTUAL SHIPPING COST IS CONSIDERABLY LOWER THAN THE SHIPPING FEE YOU PAY WHEN YOU CHECK-OUT, WE WILL REFUND YOU THE OVER PAYMENT.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR ALTERNATE SHIPPING RATES, PLEASE CONTACT US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE ALTERNATES TO THE DEFAULT FEE CHARGED WHEN YOU CHECK OUT.
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
1. Overall we use UPS Ground service within the continental United States and charge a flat fee of $11 per parcel. UPS Ground shipments are issued a tracking number and do not require a signature.
If the cost of shipping to your destination is in reasonable excess of the $11.00 UPS Ground fee, we will ship by USPS Priority Mail and refund any over payment to you.
2. IF you require your shipment to be signed for--or if you need your package sent using the US Postal service instead of UPS Ground-- PLEASE CONTACT US and let us know so we can ship your package according to your requirement.
3. All shipments will be issued a tracking number and progress on each shipment can be traced.
4. We rely on UPS' and the USPS tracking system to confirm if a package was delivered to a client: UPS and USPS provides a time, date and place of delivery for each package.
5. Sri will honor UPS' or USPS' tracking confirmation above all.
6. Sri will not be responsible for replacing the merchandise or refunding of money to the client if the package is not able to be located at said delivery location after delivery has been confirmed in the UPS or USPS system.
7. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico we ship via United States Postal Service Priority.
1. International shipments are handled by the United States Postal Service Priority Mail Service. If your actual shipment fee is less than what you paid, we will refund you your overpayment once the actual shipping cost is known.
2. Parcels to Canada are shipped using United States Postal Service Priority Mail Service and are charged an additional $45.00 to the sale price.
3. We can not insure a piece for more than its declared customs value. If you request us to claim your shipment as a lower value than what you paid this is at your risk and your potential loss: if the package is lost, stolen or damaged, we can only claim what was declared on the customs form.
4. We cannot be responsible for the length of time a package takes to reach you, nor the length of time that the customs authority of your country holds your parcel.
5. We cannot be responsible if your country's customs authority charges you duty on the items purchased from this website. As a resident of your country, you are responsible for all customs duty you are required to pay. We cannot know your country's customs protocols nor can we be accountable for them. We will not accept returned parcels if you do not want to pay your country's custom duty or VAT.
1. Weekday, weekends and holidays, orders usually ship out within three days of the next business day. Orders taken on a weekday ship out within three days of payment. The maximum delivery period is 30 days.
2. For special requests regarding shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org